mixing and mastering
This course will take you on a deep dive into the biggest secrets of the music industry. Mixing is an extremely profound and important technique to a clear sounding track. Mastering is the final stage of a record where all the elements get glued together to sound fuller and louder than the previous mixed version.
Plunge into the some of the Music Industry’s biggest secrets in Mixing and Mastering. Artists and producers are looking to achieve a louder, wider and thicker record without destroying the color and energy. This course will show you various techniques to fight the “Loudness War”.
No matter if you are a beginner, intermediate or advanced producer this course will cater a 1-on-1 personalized approach to your experience level. We first will be covering the basics of: Equalization, Compression, Reverb, Delay, Saturation, Side Chaining, Automation, Panning, Limiting, Sends/Returns, Additional Time Based FXs, Additional Dynamic FXs, Mixing and more. After we have ourselves grounded with the basics we will move on to our Advanced Topics which are:
- Creative Mixing Techniques
- Stereo Width Techniques
- Proper Track Referencing
- Saturation Techniques
- Reverb and Delay Techniques
- Equalization Techniques
- Vocal Mixing Techniques
- Multiband Compression
- Improving Dynamics and Transients
- Noteworthy Plug-ins
1-On-1 Private Mentoring
Your curriculum is personalized between you and your instructor. No classes. No distractions. All sessions are held privately on a 1-on-1 basis with 100% focus on you.
From Beginner To Advanced
No matter where you are in your music career, we are here to elevate and educate you to master all aspects of music production.
3 Month Course
With our methods of 1 on 1 instruction, we are able to fast track you on your way to a successful music career.
this is what you get:
- DURATION: Classes are twice per week for two hours each class. A total of eight classes per month.
- LENGTH: 3 month course
- FREE STUDIO TIME: As a student member, you’re able to book any of our studio music rooms for your own private sessions.
- TUITION: $4,500. Payment plans available through Affirm.
- You will not only be developing skills to Mix and Master, but also learning techniques to keep expanding your knowledge with the ever-evolving technology.
- NOTE: To get the most out of this course, it is best if you have current projects that need to be mixed and mastered.
- WHAT YOU WILL NEED: Laptop Computer, any DAW (Ableton, Logic, Pro Tools Etc.), Headphones and a 16gb USB.
mixing and mastering
Your sound, your music, pure perfection.
Get 6-month, 0% interest when you spend $99 or more with PayPal Credit®, a convenient and secure payment method designed for purchasing on the web or over the phone. As a credit account, PayPal Credit® provides you with the flexibility to purchase without using your credit card. PayPal Credit® does not require a lengthy application process, offers "zero fraud liability" protection, and offers flexible repayment options.