sound design and sampling
Sound Design is the perfect course if you want to further personalize your music and compete with the ever-changing music industry. We will not only cover how to create sounds, but will also use modern techniques to enhance them sonically. Synthesis and sampling are the foundation of pursuing your own “sound”.
As producers in this day and age, we need to stand out from the crowd. Having the knowledge to create your own sound is essential to standing out. This course will cover the building blocks of synthesis as well showing you advanced creative techniques to further sculpt your sound.
Our 1-on-1 approach will mold this course around your skills and the genres you are producing. We will start by covering the fundamentals: History of Sound Design, Pitch, Tone, Oscillators, Filters, Envelopes, LFOs, Arpeggiators and more. After the fundamentals we will dive into the advance material:
- Subtractive Synthesis
- FM Synthesis
- Wavetable Synthesis
- Creative Sampling
- Analog Synthesis
- External Synth Processing
- Genre Specific Sound Design
- Noteworthy Synthesizers
1-On-1 Private Mentoring
Your curriculum is personalized between you and your instructor. No classes. No distractions. All sessions are held privately on a 1-on-1 basis with 100% focus on you.
From Beginner To Advanced
No matter where you are in your music career, we are here to elevate and educate you to master all aspects of music production.
2 Month Course
With our methods of 1 on 1 instruction, we are able to fast track you on your way to a successful music career.
this is what you get:
- DURATION: Classes are twice per week for two hours each class. A total of eight classes per month.
- LENGTH: 2 month course
- FREE STUDIO TIME: As a student member, you’re able to book any of our studio music rooms for your own private sessions.
- TUITION: $3,000. Payment plans available through Affirm.
- THE DEVICES THAT WE WILL BE COVERING ARE: Sylenth1, Spire, Massive, Serum, Operator and Ableton’s Sampler.
- WHAT YOU WILL NEED: Laptop Computer, any DAW (Ableton, Logic, Pro Tools Etc.), any Synths listed above, Headphones and a 16gb USB.
sound design and sampling
Master the building blocks to pursing your own sound.
Get 6-month, 0% interest when you spend $99 or more with PayPal Credit®, a convenient and secure payment method designed for purchasing on the web or over the phone. As a credit account, PayPal Credit® provides you with the flexibility to purchase without using your credit card. PayPal Credit® does not require a lengthy application process, offers "zero fraud liability" protection, and offers flexible repayment options.