From the studio to the stage, Ableton Live is used to create, record, produce and even perform music. Learn about linear and improvisational styles of producing electronic music as we help you master the software’s innovative interface. But it doesn’t end there, we also cover Music Theory, Sound Design & Mixing and Mastering.
This is our flagship course covering everything you need to know to become a professional modern Music Producer. We will submerge you in a comprehensive overview of Ableton Live and the following essentials:
- Learn all Ableton Live software fundamentals. Intro to Ableton, preferences, File Management, Session View, Midi, Warping, Compression plus much more.
- Track Arrangement and Sound Design will get you completing tracks and expanding your sonic palette.
- Keyboard Techniques and Creative Flow will guide you to more original compositions while keeping your creativity at a steady pace.
- Mixing and Mastering will show you the ways to making your music sound loud and clear.
- We also have recurring events like live vocal recording session sit-ins, guest Artist Master Classes and more.
1-On-1 Private Mentoring
This is our flagship course covering everything you need to know to become a professional modern Music Producer. We will submerge you in a comprehensive overview of Ableton Live and the following essentials.
From Beginner To Advanced
4 Month Course
For the Advanced User. With our methods of 1 on 1 instruction, we are able to fast track you on your way to a successful music career.
6 MONTH COURSE
For Beginners. With our methods of 1 on 1 instruction, we are able to fast track you on your way to a successful music career.
this is what you get:
- DURATION: Classes are twice per week for two hours each class. A total of eight classes per month.
- MONTHS 1-2: Music Production, DAW Fundamentals and Sound Design
- MONTH 3: Keyboard Techniques and Track Arrangement.
- MONTH 4: Mixing and Mastering
- FREE STUDIO TIME: As a student member, you’re able to book any of our studio music rooms for your own private sessions.
- RECURRING: Vocal Recording Sessions and Artist Master Classes
- TUITION: $6,000 for 4 Month Program, $9,000 for 6 Month Program. Payment plans available through Affirm.
- WHAT YOU WILL NEED: Laptop Computer, Ableton Live (Standard or Suite), 49 key MIDI Keyboard, Headphones and a 16gb USB.
AS A GRADUATE OF THE ABLETON MASTERY MUSIC PRODUCTION COURSE, YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
- PRODUCE PROFESSIONALLY MIXED MUSIC: Master Ableton Live and other platforms essential for mixing and producing music.
- BUILD YOUR BRAND: Develop an original sound and define your unique brand.
- MASTER THE KEYBOARD: Easily play intervals, scales and chord progressions.
- OVERCOME WRITER’S BLOCK: Keep the creativity flowing, no matter what.
- DEVELOP YOUR TRADEMARK SOUND: Create original sounds, tones and melodies that deliver an emotional impact.
- PROTECT YOUR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Navigate contracts and ace the legal aspects of setting up a business.
From beginner to advanced. Learn it all.
Get 6-month, 0% interest when you spend $99 or more with PayPal Credit®, a convenient and secure payment method designed for purchasing on the web or over the phone. As a credit account, PayPal Credit® provides you with the flexibility to purchase without using your credit card. PayPal Credit® does not require a lengthy application process, offers "zero fraud liability" protection, and offers flexible repayment options.